• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ouch

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Someone remind me next time I cut Mischa's nails to wear a jumper, no matter how warm I feel! I'm covered in scratches. And now cream.

And I still haven't finished doing them. He started teeth grinding I guess due to stress as he stopped as soon as he got upstairs. :(

Silly boy. I hope you're both okay. I have to sneak cut Smoo's nails by cuddling her on the floor and when she least expects it quickly snipping the end off a nail.

Silly boy. I hope you're both okay. I have to sneak cut Smoo's nails by cuddling her on the floor and when she least expects it quickly snipping the end off a nail.

That's what I try to do but as soon as I get close he sneaks his foot under him. :roll: Mini and Smudge I can do easily as I can put them upright but Mischa hates it, i think he feels disorientated by it. As for Nutmeg, I do not attempt that one, we leave that to the vet!

Bunnies are total drama queens aren't they! Daisy no longer runs away straight after we lift her, she waits for her crunchie reward then runs away!

Back