• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The blonde can now upload pictures thanks to some very patient RU people

madcatwoman

Mama Doe
First heres some pics of our two bunnies

Both rescue buns, Ozzie is the funny looking blue eyed, dutch markings lop eared boy and Twinkle is the gorgeous REW girly

My 1st attempt will be Twinkle.

We were given a belfast sink and it seemed a good idea to make it into a bunny dig!, I now have another job on my daily bunny list - shovelling soil back into the sink! but the bunnies are so happy.

tatsxmasspabunnies019.jpg

Twinkle playing the innocent in all this
tatsxmasspabunnies018.jpg

The mess
tatsxmasspabunnies017.jpg

Please let me in mummy, tap tap on the door, please
tatsxmasspabunnies020.jpg

I am going to drive you all mad now and get totally photo happy:-

Now I am getting ideas above my station and am going to attempt a short video of Ozzie pretending hes a statue, I just cant get either a picture or a video of them digging, I have the evidence of digging on my steps and on their paws but no hard evidence :lol:

Twinkle showing me bits of muck on her back - proof of digging!
tatsxmasspabunnies021.jpg

tatsxmasspabunnies015.jpg

This is now my old girl, Rosie, shes 14 we lost our 19 yr old before xmas
tatsxmasspabunnies010.jpg

My 3legged boy Monty
tatsxmasspabunnies009.jpg

tatsxmasspabunnies008.jpg

Just back from having their boosters so a good tea before going back outside
tatsxmasspabunnies003.jpg

Lovely buns and mogs!

That's a great photo of Twinkle looking in through the door. Monty is beautiful :love:

Lovely buns and mogs!

That's a great photo of Twinkle looking in through the door. Monty is beautiful :love:

Aww thanks. I do love my Monty mog, I feel we have an understanding, I do whatever he asks.

Twinkle looked in the patio a couple of times and realised quickly that she got a reaction, usually food so now they both do it, they come and tap on the glass, you can hear it over the tv! they do a door each but as yet i havent had the camera ready to get both of them. They think they are very clever bunnies!:lol:

Oops forgot Holly (Troll) my little humbug striped tabby
bunniesTrev015.jpg

All my pets past and present are rescuesfor one reason or another, Twinkle was a football !!, Ozzie was a p@h bunny with his brother, returned to P@h rescue then rehomed, not fed and found in a small hutch with his dead brother. Monty was hit by a car, the man in the car behind stopped and took him to the vets, we adopted him from there and nursed him back to health. Rosie belonged to a 'friend' who used to kick her about, Holly wandered into the home of a builder we were using at the time, they had a baby and a dog and didnt want a cat or so the story goes! Even the goldfish were a rehome for a friend. Apparently I have a B&B sign in the window that only animals can see!:lol:

Oops forgot Holly (Troll) my little humbug striped tabby
bunniesTrev015.jpg

All my pets past and present are rescuesfor one reason or another, Twinkle was a football !!, Ozzie was a p@h bunny with his brother, returned to P@h rescue then rehomed, not fed and found in a small hutch with his dead brother. Monty was hit by a car, the man in the car behind stopped and took him to the vets, we adopted him from there and nursed him back to health. Rosie belonged to a 'friend' who used to kick her about, Holly wandered into the home of a builder we were using at the time, they had a baby and a dog and didnt want a cat or so the story goes! Even the goldfish were a rehome for a friend. Apparently I have a B&B sign in the window that only animals can see!:lol:

:lol: Welldone for taking them in!:thumb: So sad al these stories, i'm glad they've now all got a cosy home with you.
The pics are *neat(speaks american)*well except for the dirt! :lol:

Back