• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help us RU!

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
She won't FEEEED US!

383927_10150501167240502_612110501_8614332_1232427262_n.jpg

Thats the view im greeted with eveyr morning at 6am, its not like they didnt have a mountain of hay at bedtime.... its normally all gone by morning mind you :shock:

They really know how yto make you feed bad eh?

Thats the view im greeted with eveyr morning at 6am, its not like they didnt have a mountain of hay at bedtime.... its normally all gone by morning mind you :shock:

They really know how yto make you feed bad eh?

This is the view I get whenever I say their names!... Pavlovs rabbits :lol:

:lol: awwwwwwww poor bunsters ;)

i just get woken up to loud bar rattling and throwing toys in her food bowl as if to say '*ahem* it's empty!!!' :roll:

Bunny and their begging :lol: So silly. my bunnies every morning try to guilt me into giving them MORE pellets :lol:

I'm abandoning them tonight so they'll probably guilt me into giving them some treats before I go out :lol:
Then my mam will sneak them extra food I bet :lol: They're going to be happy tonight!

How can you be so mean! They are some seriously neglected bunnies (who haven't stolen Jenova's keyboard). They need unlimited pellets, two carrots each and a pile of fenugreek crunchies!

;) :lol:

Love their squishy moufs.

Back