• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grim and Smoo's adventures in Manchester (Lots of pics)

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Some pictures of them on the train/travelling and in my sister's room. :love:

DSC01751.jpg

DSC01754.jpg

DSC01753.jpg

DSC01752.jpg

DSC01755.jpg

DSC01759.jpg

DSC01758.jpg

DSC01761.jpg

DSC01762.jpg

DSC01764.jpg

DSC01767.jpg

DSC01768.jpg

DSC01769.jpg

DSC01765.jpg

DSC01757.jpg

DSC01756.jpg

You have such chilled out bunnies. I love how they just smoosh out even when the carrier is open on the train :love::love::love::love:

Looks like they absolutely hate being indoors :lol: methinks they're housebunnies at heart

oh what good buns! I could never open my girls carrier in public - they'd cause havoc!

The picture of them both sitting/lying on the chequererd rug. I couldn't see it properly at first - I thought it was one rabbit just lying flat out on his back :lol:

They do merge into each other. :lol:
But poor Smoo, you can see she's really put on weight. My Smoo Lump. :(

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, oops getting carried away. :oops:

The best bunny couple :love::love::love:

Been feeling a bit like a Smoo lump myself :oops: Can't resist those paws.

I forgot to say, I helped the woman with the refreshments trolley move a suitcase that had fallen down so she could get past. I turned round to her and said "Look, now I've lost my seat." She looked over and saw that Smoo had flopped completely out of the carrier and was now lying fast asleep across my whole seat. :love:
Lots of snuggles were received and pictures taken. Then I felt mean putting her back in so I could sit down.

I forgot to say, I helped the woman with the refreshments trolley move a suitcase that had fallen down so she could get past. I turned round to her and said "Look, now I've lost my seat." She looked over and saw that Smoo had flopped completely out of the carrier and was now lying fast asleep across my whole seat. :love:
Lots of snuggles were received and pictures taken. Then I felt mean putting her back in so I could sit down.

Awwwww Smoo's a superstar :love: :lol::lol:

:shock: that is one pair of laid back bunsters :love:

bella would cause havoc if i let her loose on a train :roll: :lol:

Brilliant :love: Such beautiful bunsters, my Chloe just whispered to me that "Smoo is not a lump, she just has some extra snugglyness like I do"
She has been a bit sensitive about her weight since Aggi said she was a bit on the big side :oops:

They do merge into each other. :lol:
But poor Smoo, you can see she's really put on weight. My Smoo Lump. :(

aww bless, mabels put on weight too, never thought id say that about mabel :lol: she needs a good workout :lol:, mabel shouts hi, as at the moment your not very far away from us, sox says if you pass through radcliffe way, look out for him on friday near a vets he in for the chop :oops::lol:

aww bless, mabels put on weight too, never thought id say that about mabel :lol: she needs a good workout :lol:, mabel shouts hi, as at the moment your not very far away from us, sox says if you pass through radcliffe way, look out for him on friday near a vets he in for the chop :oops::lol:

Awww. I'm not sure if I'll still be here on Friday but good luck Sox!
I wish bunnies could play together like dogs, that way they could have a good work out together. :lol: But you're always welcome to come and visit them yourself if you want. :)

Brilliant :love: Such beautiful bunsters, my Chloe just whispered to me that "Smoo is not a lump, she just has some extra snugglyness like I do"
She has been a bit sensitive about her weight since Aggi said she was a bit on the big side :oops:

She is definitely extra snuggly. About a kilo extra snuggly. :lol:
Chole is gorgeous, she looks like my first bun Lopsie. :)

Back