• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I gave advicceee to a girl I know!!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
And she listened :D:D

She had a rabbit before when we were in high school and it would constantly escape lol. A big white rabbit would just be randomly sitting in my grandma and grandads garden or one of the neighbours :lol: he was a lovely bunny. I picked him up and carried him back to her (when she lived by my grandparents) and he was snuggling into me :love: None of my bunnies snuggle me :( Poppy only snuggles in fear lol.. in case it's nail trimming time :lol:

She asked where I got my rabbits from and I explained about rescues (she thought they were all abused if they were in rescues) but wanted small ones lol.. She has a secure garden for summer time but wanted them indoors so I linked the indoor set ups page and the RWAF and RSPCA facebook pages :)

She was really interested in what I was saying though :) about hay, vaccs and neutering :) I said if she needed any help then she can always ask :) I feel good now :D

Back