• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to clean age old bunny pee??

sierra*323

Mama Doe
My two live in a hutch that I inherited from a friend, made by her dad. They kept rabbits years ago, but for the last 5 or 6 years the hutch has been used as storage.

When we got it, my OH took it apart, I scrubbed it, and he put it back together with metal brackets. Then I painted the outside. The original rabbits from long ago didn't have litter trays and were probably not neutered - they have sprayed all over the walls and left nasty white stains. My buns aren't bothered, they've made it their own over the past couple of months, but on a purely aesthetic level I don't like the state of the inside! I don't want to paint it - is there a bun-friendly something I can use to clean it?

I may be being stupid here, but I'm on tesco website and the only white vinegar is white wine vinegar... is that right? Or should I get ordinary malt? :oops: Sorry, silly question.

I may be being stupid here, but I'm on tesco website and the only white vinegar is white wine vinegar... is that right? Or should I get ordinary malt? :oops: Sorry, silly question.

I don't think it's called white vinegar - I think it's called vinegar - or malt - people call it white because it's clear, not the brown stuff.

I think distilled vinegar might be the one on Tesco. Can anyone verify?

I don't think it's called white vinegar - I think it's called vinegar - or malt - people call it white because it's clear, not the brown stuff.

I think distilled vinegar might be the one on Tesco. Can anyone verify?

Ah thank you, I have amended it. If it's not right, it's only 44p, I'll try again :)

Back