• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are some rabbits more sensitive to weather than others?

weeble

My group of four have a run attached to their shed and sit out in all sorts of weather. Bella and fudge are currently sat in the rain washing

Due to Alberts feet and space Albert and Evie don't have a run attached to their kennel but have half the garden free range each day. After about ten mins unless its a lovely day they sit waiting to go in. The open part of their kennel is covered but when the weather is bad they often go and sit in the bedroom

So Im just wondering after that long ramble whether some buns like bad weather and some don't?

Last edited:
Pickles is the definition of 'nesh'! :lol: He has always had a very thin coat compared to his brother. He's definitly an indoor boy. When Ginger Bun was alive he always wanted to go outside.

I just had to google the word nesh. :oops::lol:

Alfie and Bubbles don't seem to mind the cold and will happily run around for ages. If it's raining though, even just drizzle, they never seem to want to stay out in it long. :roll::lol:

I just had to google the word nesh. :oops::lol:

Alfie and Bubbles don't seem to mind the cold and will happily run around for ages. If it's raining though, even just drizzle, they never seem to want to stay out in it long. :roll::lol:

:lol::lol: Must be a local word! I have changed the title

:lol::lol: Must be a local word!

Yes, that's what it said when I searched. :thumb::lol: Mind you, I still don't understand some of the words OH comes out with sometimes and we're both from Essex! :oops::lol::lol:

Back