• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had a disturbing dream...

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
That Tilly came back to life, I woke up one morning and there she was. I was trying to tell you lot about it but you all thought I was crazy obviously. Then she died again :cry:

Its the 2 year anniversary of her death on the 11th, so it doesnt take a genious to work out thats whats caused it. It was horrible living it again though.

I miss her :cry::cry::cry:

I'm so sorry. I think this dream is you wanting to be close to her again, and who can blame you? I often have these dreams about my grandad who died when I was 10 and my childhood rabbit, Harry, who died 7years ago. It's a horrible and disturbing dream and I never know what's going on when I wake up. Massive hugs to you. I hope you're ok.

I'm so sorry, i had a dream like that with my Nan and it was horrid and shook me up for a few days afterwards. Hope you're ok. Xx

That's not nice :(

A couple of nights ago I dreamt that someone broke into our house and stole Timmy and Pickle. My mind playing on my various paranoias about them I think!

That Tilly came back to life, I woke up one morning and there she was. I was trying to tell you lot about it but you all thought I was crazy obviously. Then she died again :cry:

Its the 2 year anniversary of her death on the 11th, so it doesnt take a genious to work out thats whats caused it. It was horrible living it again though.

I miss her :cry::cry::cry:

*huggles* I hate dreams like that I dreamed my nan was still alive and she came round and i got hugs and to talk to her she put something on my bedside table and when I woke up it was there ( i had moved it there the night before but in my sleep state id forgotten) and it upset me to realise it was a dream

Back