• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Children's bunny care book in Poundland

Lizzie72

New Kit
Hiya,

I hope this will be useful to someone out there. I was browsing around in my local Poundland earlier and came across this book http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Love-Animals-Fluffy-Bunny-Spiral-bound-2010-Brand-New-/120808028035

It's full of quite good child-friendly advice on behaviour, exercise, feeding etc and has a little bunny checklist of everthing bun needs eveyday.
Hopefully it will be of use to someone and for a £1 you can't really go wrong as it's also full of adorable pictures and comes with a little mobile phone charm too :love:

One of my friend's children has this - I expected it would have cost much more than a pound! :shock:

It says on the back £5.99, Poundland's really good for books and DVD's normally. I once saw the 2005 Ashes boxset in there when it cost £40 out :shock:

I got this to go in my daughter's christmas stocking; she loved it & such a bargain! :D:D

I was looking at these the other day in our 99p store, a lovely little book which gave out some good information.

They also had the same books for other pets too :D

lol last year my 81yr old mum bought it for herself as she thought the pics were soo cute and loved the way the corners of the pages were made to look like the buns had chewed it!!
my 27yr old daughter got it in her stocking from the buns....yes the pics again!! but she said its good to do a kids book that was done fairly well like it is.....would encourage perhaps an online blog etc aimed at children to teach responsibility and care of pets. Maybe they could do one for the arrogant selfish people out there too;)

we got ours in the 99p shop before halloween...the only other pet book was a pony one.

havent been to our local one..poundland since ;)wayy before xmas...what other pets do they have? both my grandaughters want a hamster..i got them a z;)hu zhu one each for their birthdays in nov..they loved em....easier than a real one! but books educate kids on pet care and responsibility are worth their weight in gold:thumb:

Back