• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'It wasn't me!'

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P1070524.jpg

Barn Yard Bunnies;519714:shock:3 said:
Yes it was. He stole Cutie-pies blanket :shock:
:shock: :shock:She must have stolen floppy's then, can't seem to find it.:lol:

Spenser try and lay low for a few days and let the dust settle unless you want to be outside again.;)

I'm looking at the picture and am trying to work out what Spenser is supposed to have done. If all my bunny areas looked that neat and tidy I would be very happy :lol::lol:

Bouncers with you Spencer !

Strange I see this Susie, Mr B has started taking his hay out of the non box and spreading this around, wonder if this is seasonal ?

Bouncers with you Spencer !

Strange I see this Susie, Mr B has started taking his hay out of the non box and spreading this around, wonder if this is seasonal ?

Actually I put the hay there, as it is one of Spenser's favourite spots and I thought the handiness might encourage nomming.

I don't think you were on yesterday whe the news of Spenser's misdemeanour broke... unfortunately his lordship has instructed me not to tell anyone else - on pain of biting! :shock:

You didn't get my text yesterday? :?

Oh the weeing on the bed :lol: I didn;t realise it was a related picture :oops: I am used to that too. Our bed is covers in towels during the day to protect it from The Humph. Thankfully the room is bunny free at night :D

I don't think you were on yesterday whe the news of Spenser's misdemeanour broke... unfortunately his lordship has instructed me not to tell anyone else - on pain of biting! :shock:

I did see he had a 'little accident' yesterday..... I cleaned a little spot from under the table where I think Sir B must have been 'asleep' and 'woke' to find he needed to be somewhere else :shock:

Luckily this is the exception and not the rule.

Back