• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fiddlesticks has gone :(

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Other half has just gone out to give the buns their food and found Fiddlesticks has died :( She was only 18 months old :'(. I've been checking her the past few weeks as it seemed the others were being a bit territorial with her. I was giving it another week to see if she'd be ok but she's gone. We checked them this morning and she was ok...
I snuggled her tonight in my arms and she just felt so thin :(
I should have taken her out last week... But I thought she was better there than our 'emergency' hutch as it's quite small. I feel like it's completely my fault. I should have been checking her more this week but my head was too involved with my stupid interview :cry:

OH is devasted too... He's been sobbing. Fiddles was 'his girl'

Going to try and see if the vets can take her in the morning for a private cremation...

Run free at the bridge Fiddles, I'm so sorry :cry: xxx

I'm so sorry.

My suspicion would be that they knew she wasn't 100% but that it wasn't identifiable to you. I also suspect that if you had separated her then she would still have died. I don't believe it was your fault, just a horrible twist of fate.

Binky Free Fiddlesticks.

Back