• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tami - having a bit of a tough time

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
A couple of days ago our old girl Tami was diagnosed with pasturella :( To make matters worse she needs a dental. When she was in rescue she had to be resuscitated during a GA :( so it is a major worry. She is on a course of antibiotics and then we will book her in for her teeth. But despite all this she is still making the best of life, loving the forage Twigs kindly brought the bunnies and finding the odd sun spot to wash in :)

P1010984.jpg

P1010985.jpg

P1010986.jpg

P1010988.jpg

P1010993.jpg

P1010994.jpg

P1010995.jpg

P1010996.jpg

P1010998.jpg

Awww Tami is beautiful! She looks a lot like my bramble - big, cuddly fluffball! Sending Tami big but gentle cuddles x

Brambee.jpg

Liz has Tami got beautiful big brown eyes like my Bramble? They're so alike and i bet just as cuddly as each other :love::love:

TBH there are only a few large apple branches left :D The pictures were taken a few days ago but I didn;t feel well enough to post them at the time

did they like the apple branches/sticks?

I may be able to get the same again - but would need to arrange to meet part way - I go to Bedford a lot of Thirsday mornings . .

:love: big hugs, kisses and cuddles to a very special bunny :love:

It's funny how everyone thinks she is big, she is a tiny little thing. (well maybe not tiny, but definitely not big )

:love: big hugs, kisses and cuddles to a very special bunny :love:

It's funny how everyone thinks she is big, she is a tiny little thing. (well maybe not tiny, but definitely not big )

She actually is big compared to most of our bunnies, most of ours are tiny little things :love: I think if she was young and healthy she would be around a 3kg bun but as she is elderly and has a lot of muscle wastage she weighs considerably less

She reminds me of a huge fluffy Ginger, who is also a dental/pasteurella bunny!

Loads of vibes for the gorgeous Tami Liz :love:

Back