• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fifi Tinsel Fairy - going going gone!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
This Little girl is so amazing :love::love: I still don;t think she is brave enough to let her full personality shine through but its getting there :) She is a cheeky madam at times but also incredibly gentle with a calmness about her :love: We are gradually building up her free range time. We are just praying she gets through her op in a couple of days and gets the future she so deserves.

Whats this space?

P1010970.jpg

I think i might fit!

P1010967.jpg

Yay I'm under!

P1010963.jpg

Just hope I can get out again!

P1010962.jpg

Bored with that now, I wonder whats through here.....?

P1010969.jpg

Wow, such a big difference from the photos of when you first got her. I hope all goes well with her op. x

Wow, such a big difference from the photos of when you first got her. I hope all goes well with her op. x

Me to, I have grown so fond of her and she has such a lovely personality waiting to shine through :love: I just want the op over and done with but at the same time I never want Tuesday to arrive :(

Back