• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafe Heatpad

yes, they are great for elderly buns, poorly buns, young buns or just to help keep bunnies warm, mine love theres :wave: you heat in mircrowave and htey stay warm for 12hours :D

oh lovely! deffoo buying one :) i might have to hide it under a mat at first as i think my bunny will decide to dig it haha

I only recently bought one and it is great. I used it when Charlie was ill last week, he laid down on it with his poorly tum! But I bought it really for when it was -14 like last year, but it hasn't gone that cold this year (at the moment)!

I put mine under their fleece blanket.

yeah off Amazon, its because at the moment Pebs is starting to sit on the mat which he used to dislike , so might put it under that :)

We got one for Peter. Have yet to see him sit on it (it is quite hard, in fact very hard, if not covered with a blanket) but he does seem to like licking it. I'm sure he treats it like another snuggly rabbit!

the fleece it came with got shredded , but i bought some off member on here to raise funds for PAP new fleece covers, and they havn;t tried shredding them :love:

Is there something similar for cooling the bunnies down? While the cold doesn't bother Sharik much, she is a completely useless lump of fur during the hot summer months, and we've had some... uh... unfortunate incidents with home-made cooling devices :)

Back