• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

After last week when vet said Charlie had a 50/50 chance of surviving..............

this afternoon I have been sitting watching him racing round and round the garden! You wouldn't think that last Monday he was a sorry little bun in pain and the vet saying best thing would be to operate and if we didn't operate then if he didn't pull through with meds and fluids then it would be PTS.

Made me feel so happy that he was binkying away with his brother this afternoon and that he obviously feels so much better. He even licked me today (and he never does that!).

Just wanted to share my happiness that my baby is better.

Aww that's great news! I feel the same when Sprocket recovers from his bouts of bloat. Especially after the vet later said he wouldn't have given him more than a 5050 chance of getting through the last bout he had. :thumb:

Back