• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabel and sox

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
002-17.jpg

mabel keeping her bum warm

014-7.jpg

sox hard at work

012-12.jpg

mabel chills out or should i say stays warm

016-6.jpg

while sox still works at dragging out the hay

020-3.jpg

i know you should see a photo of when i first got him should i post it on here its funny :lol: i keep calling her pot belly at them minute as i pick her up and then when pick sox up, it makes me think she is fat when she isn;t :lol:

aw they are really cute, I must say Lisa - I dont know how you do it - all your buns seem to bond just like that without neutering, do they ever fight? I think its amazing how they just accept each other :love::love:

aw they are really cute, I must say Lisa - I dont know how you do it - all your buns seem to bond just like that without neutering, do they ever fight? I think its amazing how they just accept each other :love::love:

no fighting, i have always broken the bonding rules, rosie had a tendency to have a go at mowgli when they got old i think she knew he was sick, but they where both neutered then, at one point it looked like i wouldn;t ge them back together,, said to my sister right thats it im shutting them both in the bathrom and they can sort themselves out,a nd it worked, i lef tthem 10mins and then they where fine again :lol:

on first days sox kept trying to mount mabel, i just had them on the bed, and just kept saying no sox and it worked, he doesn;t mount her anymore and they just lick each others heads :love:

Are neither neutered? does that not make it harder later when they are and have to be separated again? am only curious, not criticising. :)

mabel is speyed sox is being neutered friday, otherwise with having mixed sex bunniesall the time, i would of had lots of little ones and don;t want that ;) when i got mabel locksey
was neutered already, and when i got locksley rosie was already speyed, and when i got mowgli rosie was already speyed, so always had one bunny neutered, just the new comeer not, but then i got them neutered

Last edited:
i thought one was done actually as you can't prevent a quick 'naughty session' and avoid babies. At least the spay is done because the recovery time is a bit shorter on a neuter so they won't have to be separate for as long (or at all?!) They really are so cute. Especially Sox. He looks like an Ewok.

So cute! :love::love: Both little pocket sized balls of cuteness! I'm impressed how well they are getting on, hopefully Sox's neuter goes ok

Back