• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Situation Vacant!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:lol::lol::lol:

Job Title - Chief Fifi Head-rubber

Hours - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Experience needed - none - full training will be given

Pay - The look of delight in a little bunnies eyes who constantly begs for head rubs :love:

:lol::lol::lol:

Job Title - Chief Fifi Head-rubber

Hours - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Experience needed - none - full training will be given

Pay - The look of delight in a little bunnies eyes who constantly begs for head rubs :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Let me know if you get any applicants as I also need someone for Julie. Julie's rubber doesn't even have to use their hands. You can use your foot.

Does it come with free food and accommodation? :D

I guess it comes with accommodation as she is a house rabbit so where ever she goes you go :lol: If you can eat with one hand and rub with the other you are allowed to eat occassionally :D

I guess it comes with accommodation as she is a house rabbit so where ever she goes you go :lol: If you can eat with one hand and rub with the other you are allowed to eat occassionally :D

I'm a great multitasker - right now I'm playing poker with one hand, and giver Sharik a head and back massage with the other :)

Hope she's going to be OK, poor little one - she sounds like such a character too :love:

Back