• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Howard photos

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
He's grown since before Christmas!

016-21.jpg

Playing with his new toy.
018-20.jpg

019-19.jpg

020-18.jpg

021-19.jpg

I love his markings...!
023-17.jpg

022-20.jpg

Excuse the state of the floor. We're at my mums/brother's house and Ben chops the logs in the living room and seems to have forgotten where or what the hoover is!

Last edited:
Thank you! He's flat out on my lap at the moment.

...I really need a wee but can't bring myself to move him! :oops:

awwwwwwwwwwwww :love: he really is a stunner.

bentley has hardly any white on him really apart from round his kneck and muzzle and them a thumb print on his tush :lol:

awwwwwwwwwwwww :love: he really is a stunner.

bentley has hardly any white on him really apart from round his kneck and muzzle and them a thumb print on his tush :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Howard looks like he has an "S" on his back sometimes....it amuses me greatly. I think he's got really pretty markings...although I'm sure he'd win no prizes for them (not that I care in the slightest. He's gorgeous to me! ;))

:lol::lol::lol:

Howard looks like he has an "S" on his back sometimes....it amuses me greatly. I think he's got really pretty markings...although I'm sure he'd win no prizes for them (not that I care in the slightest. He's gorgeous to me! ;))

i looked into show markings once and got so annoyed :roll: i mean really, does it matter that he has freckles??? :lol:

howard looks like he is going throught the leggy stage where they are all ears and feet ;) i loved bentley at this stage, he looked so goofy :lol:

i looked into show markings once and got so annoyed :roll: i mean really, does it matter that he has freckles??? :lol:

howard looks like he is going throught the leggy stage where they are all ears and feet ;) i loved bentley at this stage, he looked so goofy :lol:

Yup! He is nothing but a little ball of ears and legs!! :lol::lol:
Do you have any pictures of Bentley at this stage? I'd love to see a baby Bentley!

I think anything and everything about showing Cavi's is thoroughly annoying! :evil: But I don't care, falalalala!!!

I'm still worried that as he grows up he's going to get bulgy eyes and his nose will look snubby like a pug but I'm sure I'll be blinkered with love even if he does look less than photogenic! Let's hope he takes after Bentley!! :love:

He has the same mental, curly ears as Howard! :lol::lol: What a gorgeous pup! They both look so grumpy....it's the eyebrows! :lol:

I've just had a check and he's four months today! :love::love:

Everyone keeps asking if I'll be sad when he grows up. In truth I'm really looking forwards to it!:oops: :lol:

Harvey's 11 weeks old today and I'm really looking forward to him growing up a bit as well! :lol:

He has the same mental, curly ears as Howard! :lol::lol: What a gorgeous pup! They both look so grumpy....it's the eyebrows! :lol:

those ears will drive you insane so i warn you now!!! :roll: bentley gets everthing....EVERYTHING stuck in them :lol:

and that grumpy look is why i picked him :lol:

i wouldnt worry about the bulgy eyes, you can tell from a young pup if they are going to end up like that and howard hasn't got the head shape. he has a relatively long nose like bentley, so no fear there my lovely :)

those ears will drive you insane so i warn you now!!! :roll: bentley gets everthing....EVERYTHING stuck in them :lol:

and that grumpy look is why i picked him :lol:

i wouldnt worry about the bulgy eyes, you can tell from a young pup if they are going to end up like that and howard hasn't got the head shape. he has a relatively long nose like bentley, so no fear there my lovely :)

I love the "Huh? Me?" look he has!:lol: I plan on keeping those ears clipped to what they are now. None of this down to the floor nonsense!!;) I think he has a lovely face shape, and think we'll be fine, but there's always that niggle when you catch him at a bad moment.:oops:
He's definitely a Spanner! Not a "Toy dog". :lol::lol:

Harvey's 11 weeks old today and I'm really looking forward to him growing up a bit as well! :lol:

Puppies are hard work! :shock:

(are there any recent photos of Harvey? *hint hint*)

Back