• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser is in BIG trouble ...

:shock:

Mischa weed on my bed last night, first time in MONTHS! So I can empathise!

Ooopsie! :oops::lol: I hope it doesn't stain! :shock:

I got most of the stain out with cold water. I would just have shoved it in the washing machine, but Mum said cold water first, and it took most of it out.

I think this might have been my fault. I had an out-of-character housework frenzy this morning, and Spenser was in the conservatory while I was hoovering his room. I think either he got a chill lying on the cold tiles, or perhaps his basin was in the wrong place while I was brushing out his crate and swapping fleeces.

:no: now now spenser, thats no way to act..... :lol:

jasper is a nightmare for this hence why i never really let him on the bed :roll: bella on the other hand has never done it.... touch wood :shock: i've jinxed it now haven't??? :roll:

Spenser: It's not funny. It was Mummy's fault. We are pushing this explanation with my grandparents as there has been talk of the hutch as soon as possible and I am currently confined to my crate.

Well done ;)(for a change) Spenser! Better late than never giving mummy your Christmas present!

Spenser told me:
Moommy luvs to sleps in caros jous! Moms con haf a good snorr in it annd haf a midnigf snagh!

Back