• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding vibes for Scarlet please!

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
Well Scarlet has been safely delivered to BARC this morning for bonding with Orinoco. I feel like the worst Mammy ever for leaving her there and only hope that she doesn't think she is being abundoned again as she was dumped previously and came from a rescue herself. I know it's the right thing for her to get her a new friend though.
Paws crossed everyone please!

Angie sent me this earlier, looking hopeful!

Photo0075.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh my, that is indeed looking hopeful. :love:

Thanks for sharing. xx

Well I know you in particular are waiting with baited breath :D Angie is keeping me posted and I'll let you know what's happening.

Update from Angie: There has been a brief ear lick :D

Last edited:
The morning update from Angie is that the were good overnight, a bit of humping and thumping but no biting or chasing.:thumb: Early days as they are just 24 hrs in but looking positive. I'm desperately trying not to get over excited as I so want them to be ok but know it's early days still!

PS: today I will mostly be smelling of vinegar! Got the hutch emptied yesterday afternoon so got the scrubbing out to do today. Suspect I will then have the aroma of a chip shop!

Back