• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This bunny was from a rescue

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper

Another rescued stepped in yesterday and rescued 16 rabbits from another so called 'rescue'.

405509_10150560400856259_118551931258_11327041_1058655051_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No shes closed it,She had written on facebook yesterday open house rabbits and rats free just turn up to collect

No shes closed it,She had written on facebook yesterday open house rabbits and rats free just turn up to collect

I am disgusted!!!!! thats horrible!! and as for selling them for free all sorts of nasty people could get hold of those poor animals........

Marie, someone mentioned that she was planning to go on and breed giant rabbits. I hope not, or it'll be the same situation in X amount of months.

Marie, someone mentioned that she was planning to go on and breed giant rabbits. I hope not, or it'll be the same situation in X amount of months.

Yeah i was friends with the rescue on facebook id offered to take the only neutered rabbit she had,then i saw she was asking about french lop babies,So i wrote on her wall why you getting rid of the rescue rabbits and buying more are you going to be breeding,She said no there just pets and for my children who are 16 and 18 years old,So i said why dont they just have the rescue ones,And she deleted me!!!!!

That is terrible :cry:

I just dont have words to express what I feel... or at least words allowed on here,,,

I don't think this lady actually ran a rescue, just pretended to be one to obtain free animals and sell animals. People lying like this really are the lowest of the low...not only do the animals suffer, but decent rescues are tarred with the same brush and could lose support :(

Saw this on The rabbit crossing's facebook page. I just hope this little bun pulls through and goes on to have a lovely home! Can the RSPCA not prosecute this woman!? Can they do that?

Back