• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi there!

Sophied

Warren Scout
Hi there!:wave:

I didn't realise this was here, so I'm a bit late in introducing myself. My name is Sophie, I'm from the Scottish Borders and have two bunnies called Ruby and Teddy. They are house buns and live in my bedroom (not ideal!) presently but to be honest take up most of my room, along with most of my money and time :)
I have a very patient OH!

:-D

P.S Trying to work out how to make an avatar- is that the bit at the end of threads with pictures and/or text?

Sophie x

Hiya & welcome :)

The avatar is the picture under your username, the bit under your posts is your Signature :)

Hi Skylar- thank you! I'm not sure which programme to use but this will do for now :)
S

:thumb: Your bunnies are gorgeous :love: I used Picnik to make mine and there's also Photobucket! Both really easy to use & are free :Dthe more fancy ones are made with photoshop I think.x

Hi Sophie - welcome!!

Your bunnies are gorgeous - Teddy looks like one of mine - :D

Hope you enjoy the forum x

Welcome, if you need a photo resized for your avatar you are welcome to PM me with it :)

Back