• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I could never get rid of my girls...

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
nobody would want them :roll:!

honestly they are SO cheeky!

helennnnnnnnnnn came to visit the other day and she was sat on the shed floor and they were making pests of themselves :oops: She'd give them food and they'd snatch it and move it *slightly* out of her reach before eating it. bad helennnnnnnnn isn't allowed to stroke them!

and yesterday I went in the shed to rip up their 'castle' made of a few cardboard boxes, as they'd stripped the walls so bad that it was collapsing to the side. I kept putting things down and they'd run over and dig at them and generally just chuck them around :roll:! for days they've been moving the 'castle' out from the wall and me or mom will put it back, only to have it chucked at us :lol:!

and tonight I went in with their dinner - carrot peelings, some bits of celery (including the leafy bits), coriander, cabbage leaves and curly kale. usually they're piggy pig pig pigs and scoff it all down, but they picked out the coriander, celery and carrot, ate it all up before stopping and sniffing around. after investigating the rest of the bucket, tapla decided it wasn't tasty enough and chucked the whole thing off their shelf :roll:! so i put it back and she did it twice more. so I emptied it all out onto the shelf and showed it them, and they hopped all over it, digging, picking it up and chucking it around, and throwing it off the shelf :shock:! they had their little tantrum for a while before resigning to the fact that I didn't have any more 'tasty bits', and settled down for a nibble of cabbage and kale. nena was a good girl and ate nicely but tapla would have a bite and then scrabble around and bite and scrabble arond :roll: they prefer kale over cabbage, and nena had eaten most but moved onto cabbage. so I offered tapla the last bit and she took it in her mouth, ran over to the edge of the shelf and just dropped it off :roll::roll::roll:!!!!!

honestly, who taught them to be this naughty :evil:!?

:love: I'd have them!
I love naughty bunnies. :lol:

Well I do have a BARC bunneh... :)

They're packing their bags! They wanna come live with Aunty Jennie :love:

They are very naughty bunnies :evil: They wouldn't even let me stroke them :cry:

They didn't NOT let you, but they sure made you work for it :roll:! It's not often N or T lies down and lets you stroke, you kinda have to stroke them when you can and that's about it :lol:

Don't tell Spenser your girls get kale - he'll be booking his train ticket south. ;):shock:

N&T would be quite happy to have handsome Spenser as their new boyfriend ;)

Back