• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zoid just sneezed...

gwaterhouse

Wise Old Thumper
I'm going to keep an eye on him next few days, is there anything specific i should look out for?

nothing came out when he sneezed... and his nose isn't wet or anything.... so hopefully he'll be okay. :(

Sneezing repeatedly, followed by face washing, a mucky looking nose. Buckley's nose wasn't damp, but it had bogies round it and the fur looked a bit yellow :mrgreen:

Hopefully he just had an itchy nose or something and it won't happen again :)

Was he eating hay at the time? I find sometimes they do the odd sneeze while eating hay, just a bit of dust or something.

Was it just a one off? If so dont worry too much yet. He could have got abit of dust/hay/fluffup his nose that irritated him. Mine offen have a random sneeze when theyre ear deep in hay :roll:

Was he eating hay at the time? I find sometimes they do the odd sneeze while eating hay, just a bit of dust or something.

he was lying down then saw me jumped up and as i was pouring out food he sneezed... so maybe some dust or something... i hope at least! :cry:

Sneezing repeatedly, followed by face washing, a mucky looking nose. Buckley's nose wasn't damp, but it had bogies round it and the fur looked a bit yellow :mrgreen:

Hopefully he just had an itchy nose or something and it won't happen again :)

Pebbles - what if they do this?

A few days ago Binky did - I've not heard her since, but she wasn't near hay etc. And someone said they heard her do it a few hours earlier. sneezed 5 or 6 times and washed her face.

Pebbles - what if they do this?

A few days ago Binky did - I've not heard her since, but she wasn't near hay etc. And someone said they heard her do it a few hours earlier. sneezed 5 or 6 times and washed her face.

When Buckley does it it's because he's wiping snot away from his nose. Not always the case, everybun is different. But for Buckley, if he's sneezing and wiping his nose right after it's because he's snotty.
Just keep an eye and make sure her nose isn't snotty :)

When Buckley does it it's because he's wiping snot away from his nose. Not always the case, everybun is different. But for Buckley, if he's sneezing and wiping his nose right after it's because he's snotty.

Will do - thanks Pebbles x

Look for wet/snotty front paws too. That's how I first noticed Hopscotch was having a problem. Because they wipe their noses when you are not necessarily looking, you can sometimes find snot on their front paws/legs as evidence!

Probably nothing! It's quite evident when it's a snuffles thing, it's repeated sneezing and it really catches your attention! Yeah keep an eye out for mucky paws too :)

Also keep an eye out for runny eyes - it is the first sign that barneys is playing up.

I'm sure it was just dust or something up his nose, but no harm in keeping an eye on things.

Same here with Nutmeg. :)

Back