• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any rabbit peopl in the harrow area want to earn some money for 2 weeks in february ?

my brother in law and sister are currently looking after my rabbits whilst I am away on assignment in germany

unfortunately they are going to a wedding in south america for 2 weeks in feb

I need someone to help look after the kids for 2 weeks, which means, feeding and watering every day...playing and talking to them if you have time...mucking out if possible...there are 9 of them, 1 singleton, and 8 bonded as a warren

any takers ?

my brother in law and sister are currently looking after my rabbits whilst I am away on assignment in germany

unfortunately they are going to a wedding in south america for 2 weeks in feb

I need someone to help look after the kids for 2 weeks, which means, feeding and watering every day...playing and talking to them if you have time...mucking out if possible...there are 9 of them, 1 singleton, and 8 bonded as a warren

any takers ?

Hey I am the said sister:)
I live in Wembley so I'm right next door. However, I don't have a car and I don't know how far away from the tubestation/bus you are, also I'm a full time student with three bunnies of my own!
But I do understand your predicament and although I'm not sure if I would be able to make it over every day, if you are really stuck I can give you a hand if I can get some help. I'm not sure if that's in anyway useful but I am putting myself out there as best I can!

Hey I am the said sister:)
I live in Wembley so I'm right next door. However, I don't have a car and I don't know how far away from the tubestation/bus you are, also I'm a full time student with three bunnies of my own!
But I do understand your predicament and although I'm not sure if I would be able to make it over every day, if you are really stuck I can give you a hand if I can get some help. I'm not sure if that's in anyway useful but I am putting myself out there as best I can!

hey, thanks for the offer...I am considering my options

they live near kenton tube station...actually only 5 mins bus ride from there

I've been talking to friends who might be able to do the odd day or 2, once a week...but nothing confirmed yet

Ideally, I would get a single person in, so I don't have to explain the procedure several times, and the bunnies don't have to meet so many new people, and the bunnies won't need to travel, which usually freaks them out

I considered flying them over to germany, but I think a cargo hold in a plane would really scare them

Back