• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nibbles settled happily with his newly bonded partner! Photos

I just thought i'd share this lovely email i received today from Tanya, Nibbles new owner. His background was one of being unwanted due to the terrier dogs trying to get at him. The lady who adopted him is a trainee veterinary nurse so i'm sure he will be in good hands. So happy for him!

Xn0wcl.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Jane
Just an update. Tinx loves her new Husband, he is a great addition to the family.

Everything has been going fab, it took less than a week to get them together.
We had a few fights to start with but it all settled down nicely.

I have renamed him "Roman" and he is wonderful, He is a great choice for Tinx and she is acting so much more like herself now she has him.

Thank you for approving me to take such a fab guy, though he isn't really the neatherland dwarf I expected at 2.3kg but if Tinx loves him then he has a home for life.

I love the new man in my life, thank you again and I wish you luck for the future and that many more animals under your care find good homes.

Love
Tanya
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ea9jcl.jpg

Last edited:
Yes just a little ball of fluff :) They look settled. Nibbles never used to settle down at all so it's nice to see him sitting in one place for the photo. The lady has this large bunny area infront of the conservatory, so it is ideal for keeping an eye on them and relaxing.

He travelled from our foster carers home in Barnsley to Pontefract in the end. He had orginally been picked up from Doncaster and brought to us in Bradford then to our foster in Barnsley before being rehomed. So he has done alot of travelling.

Last edited:
The area they have is over 100sqft+ secure area during the day to play in together. This area is chicken wire, but in a secure garden and they are closed into a fully fox proof area during the evenings.

This is overlooked by the conservatory so the new owners get to enjoy the bunnies. It is an ideal setup for them.

Back