• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have I ever said how much I love my girls?

megansmummy

Mama Doe
:love::love::love::love::love:

Iv just been out to top up hay and water and put the tarp on the run becuase it looks like it might rain here shortly...I got into the run with them and ohh I just love them so much...they climb on me, lick me, circle my feet when I stand up, rush to the side of the run when they see me coming, while im talking to them they both stand up on their back legs with their cheeky little noses in the air...I could go on and on...

Why on earth did it take me so long to find the bunny love?! Im almost 30 and these are my first buns...I have missed years!

I find something amazingly satisfying about tucking them all up in the hutch/run with the rain covers knowing that they have room to play and run around, more hay than they could ever manage to eat, a bowl of fresh warm water to sip, heat pads to sit on if they want and one under the water bowl to try and keep it warm, a variety of herbs scattered in their hay boxes to bring them some foraging fun, a couple of fen crunchies hidden in random places around their hutch/run and a bedroom and landing FULL of hay to snuggle into when they get cold! :thumb:

Completly pointless post but I adore them both! :love:

Yep I'm deffinatly more confident with them now :) poppy still doesn't tolerate being picked up much but I can live with that! Daisy doesn't Like being picked up but is fine once she is in my arms :)

Thanks for your replies! :)

Back