• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yuki recovered well

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
Yuki was diagnosed with Ec last year after she had a head tilt, big eyes, flickering eyes etc... for a second time.The first vets two years ago gave her panacur and antibiotics and didnt utter a word of EC told me it could be an ear infection so I treated with both and she got better. Two years later it happens in manchester I phone my vets with adivice from here saying it could be EC and the vets have no idea what EC is...... So with advice on here I go to Ashley vets. Yuki tests positive for EC and I am told about it.

I still feel scared about her future as nothing is sure about EC... Everyone has different opinions and sometimes it feels like all doom and gloom. I live in hope she wont have many if any more occurrences but I know its likely she will. She is a fighter, she loves life, is gentle and loving and love yuri who also loves her to bits. She has a weak back leg and though she doesnt jump on and off things or high she does binkie and run around and jump maybe not as much as other buns but she plays and throws things about lol.

she loves her treats and hay!

I hope I never lose her to EC and that she lives to be a old bun...

Well anywho heres celebrating her latest recovery heres her in October (warning some may find this distressing)

IMG01188-20110818-0851.jpg

and heres her now!

IMG01491-20111225-1102.jpg

IMG01500-20111225-1105.jpg

IMG01544-20111225-1155.jpg

I love her so much shes so loving and loyal, through bad times when i have cried shes come up to me and nudged me and fussed me.

So heres to Yuki!

Aww bless , I never knew she had EC, well done! She's beautiful :love::love:

Unfortunately so

thank you ^_^

it was so lovely to see yuri supporting her when she fell over because of the head tilt and imbalance, yuri would help yuki up and then groom her ^_____^

i think yuri helped her through it quite a bit she recovered much faster than last time and seemed much happier ^_^

Oh poor Yuki - I don't know much about EC either but am glad she's currently feeling ok x

I knew very little until I found out she had it and researched the way the uk and the way the usa tackle it is very different....

theres so much conflicting research and beliefs ....

not much is known about it so research into it continues...

She's beautiful :love: I'm glad she's not ill anymore and I hope she doesn't get poorly with EC again! It sounds like such a horrible illness :( xoxox

Back