• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Mischa and Nutmeg update - Done and dusted #27

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Both are improving but not as fast as Mark would like :) So they are on Marbocyl along with the other one which I can never spell or even pronounce. They've also put weight on :thumb: Nutmeg's not sneezed for a few days now :thumb: but her chest is still sounding not right. Mischa has had a couple of sneezing fits, one of which was last night which was enough to wake me so must've been quite rough for him. :(

Mischa headbutted Mark :oops: And then shot up me and into my Dad's arms. Nutmeg also took a couple of flying leaps into my arms. I really must remember to take a towel next time. Mischa proceeded to then spend half the journey home sleeping and half eating his cecals. :roll:

And lastly I took Smudge this time and he seems happier to endure the car ride with Nutmeg then to stay at home without her. Bless. Their relationship is stronger than I give them credit for. :love:

Last edited:
:D Was feeling a bit worried about Mischa last night but feeling a bit happier about things today :)

:D Was feeling a bit worried about Mischa last night but feeling a bit happier about things today :)

I'm very glad its helped yuo to feel better about the situation now too. If Mark's happy with their progress, you should be too! :)

Go and take some pics of all four and get them up for us - that'll make me feel better :p

:lol::lol::lol:

I've just changed their boxes so they're all busy eating (and in some cases wearing) hay but I'll try! ;)

Here you are ;) (I know Mischa's nails need cutting, I'm planning on doing it tomorrow, don't want to stress him too much today.)

Eating some of Liz's biscuits...

Mini 'helping' after finishing hers...

Having a drink...

Treat ball...

Got it stuck :roll:

And again!

Not in the mood much for photos, too busy eating hay...

And wearing hay...

And hiding behind curtains...

Oh maybe one...

And another...

I didnt realise their snuffles was playing up, hope theyre feeling better soon. I always love your pictures of them, theyre so sharp and crisp :love: and the bunnies are so sweet. Mischa sure has a big bum for such a little bunny :shock:

edit: oh and where did you get a pink underbed storage box?

Aww bless them all :love: Great to hear Meggy and Mischa are feeling better :D Marbocylsgreat, thats what rid Mimi of her ear infection :thumb:

I didnt realise their snuffles was playing up, hope theyre feeling better soon. I always love your pictures of them, theyre so sharp and crisp :love: and the bunnies are so sweet. Mischa sure has a big bum for such a little bunny :shock:

edit: oh and where did you get a pink underbed storage box?

seems to be a feature of every winter now :( At least with Mischa anyway. :(

I got the pink ones from Tescos. Looked everywhere for them, finally found three for about £15. :) I need to get some more actually as when we go away I sort them out in advance so the people who look after them for me can simply swap them over. :thumb:

I am so glad youare happier with them today, what a relief!! I hope they are 100% better soon. The pictures are wonderful!:love::love:

Back