• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A huge huge HUGE thank you...to everyone who's helped, supported, offered reassurance

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...to me.

I've just been sat here, with Ginger on my lap, she's actually fallen asleep, and is tooth purring after a good grooming, as she's moulting again :)shock: yay!).

It really made me realise, that withuot the help of you guys on here, Ginger wouldn't even be here.

I'd never have adopted her from Starlights
I'd never have bonded her with Biscuit - he'd probably still be alone
I'd never of experienced the love of bonded bunnies

Even now, i thank my lucky stars that you all helped me out so much.

Just wanted to say, an absolutely HUGE thank you, for putting up with my constant posts of utter randomness, my continued threads asking for vibes, advice and general help.

You are all worth your own weight in gold.

Just thank you, really, thank you.

This is what you guys have helped me get to.

IMG_3852Small-1.jpg

Aww that's lovely :) it is great isn't it, I love this forum, I don't know what I'd do without it now! Sending noserubs for Gorgeous Ginger and Biccy :love:

You have some people on here who care so much about your girlie :) You're very lucky. She's worth every good thought and vibe ever sent her way.

:thumb: And you always reciprocate with great replies to other people's problems. :D

The forum is such a supportive, helpful place isnt it :)

My Barney too would never have gotten a friend, perhaps even neutered, or had the right diet, or gotten so big a pen if it wasnt for RU :love:

The forum is such a supportive, helpful place isnt it :)

My Barney too would never have gotten a friend, perhaps even neutered, or had the right diet, or gotten so big a pen if it wasnt for RU :love:

:thumb: I would've never have got mine onto a proper diet without RU, or in a big enough space. :thumb:

I think you're also forgetting that without you being such a wonderful owner who cares so deeply for their bunnies none of this would have happened either. :)
I wish Biscuit and Ginger many more years of happiness together. :love:

Graham, you are such an amazing daddy to Biscuit and Ginger, thank you for that and being such an amazing member of this forum. I love you man!

Just want to thank you Graham and everyone else for that matter for your support while Lucky was ill. Your a fab forum member.
Ginger is :love::love: and the spitting image of my Freeda.
:D

:love: I love the people here as well, you guys are all so supportive :D If it weren't for RU Boris would probably still be single...:( Well he wasn't unhappy on his own I don't think, but he loves Bella so much and it's so amazing watching them interact with one another. They're best friends and do almost everything together :love:

Also if someone on here hadn't suggested giving him tummy rubs that horrible night when he was going into stasis :( He probably wouldn't even be here right now. I couldn't get to a vet and had tried almost everything I could think of to make him eat but nothing worked. Rubbing his tummy was the last resort really. And it worked. After a few hours he perked up and started to eat :love:

I guess the bottom line is: People here are amazing :love:

Just want to thank you Graham and everyone else for that matter for your support while Lucky was ill. Your a fab forum member.
Ginger is :love::love: and the spitting image of my Freeda.
:D

(A bunny that has my name? :shock: :love:)

It sums up the amazing strength of this forum when people work together. Ginger is a totally wonderful RU success story and the news from yesterday is the icing on the cake.

What a lovely post and thread - and a GORGEOUS photo of Ginger.

I :love: this site too and have made some friends in real life through it, which is great. I have learned so, so much and I am sure my buns have a happier and healthier life since I joined RU.

The support when a bun is poorly or goes to the Bridge means more to me than I can ever say. I live alone and having somewhere to talk over what to do or how I feel with people who truly understand is incredibly precious to me. (Soppy overload here:oops:)

Ginger is a stupidly photogenic bunneh. I can't cope with her cuteness. I really can't.

Back