• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nasty spat between Doodee and Pumpkin last night. Thankfully none hurt.

Pumpkin likes Teasel, Teasel is ancient and arthritic so they have a set of bars they can lick each other and snuggle side by side with in my kitchen/dinning room. Pumpkin is twice as big as Teasel and Teasel is too old to appreciate a young daft buck trying to hump her ear. Pumpkin lives in hope.

Pumpkin managed to sneak out of the dining room yesterday evening and into Doodees lair. Thankfully my eldest daughter was in there at the time.
The stupid idiot thinking he had to be Gods gift to does lept on her back whilst she was sleeping by the fire and take it from me Doodee can swear in rabbit. Doodee turned into the **** spitting spawn from hell. Pip looked up saw her ears down and back with the whole attack stance and started yelling for me as she tipped out the washing basket and shoved it straight over Doodee whilst trying to keep Pumpkin back from this nice smelling girl with her foot. The noise from Doodee was horrendous.

It took Pip sitting on the washing basket over a VERY angry rabbit who was snarling, spitting and biting at the plastic gaps so I could grab hold of Pumpkin and haul him out before trouble bit its way to freedom and the eviseration she had planned. :shock: Pip has bruises from where Doodee kicked out at her as she slammed the basket down but it was the only thing she could think of to prevent rabbit murder being done at the time.

Pumpkin went back to see Teasel who boxed his ears for smelling of another girl for him. He was fine and sulked in his dog crate with fave hays and a cabbage leaf. Doodee however is still this morning in a murderous mood and back to muttering and sneaking about under the furniture flat on her stomach and lunging if your a bit too close. God only knows what used to happen to her before the RSPCA rescued her but one thing is clear. I dare not have her near any other animal.
Going to find her a heavy cardboard box and see if destroying that will soothe the savage beast then I am going to try and work out how Pumpkin managed to get through the shut lounge door.

:shock: Doodee really is the bunny who likes life how it is, any other animal = bunny from hell!

I'm so glad everyones okay, your daughters awesomely quick thinking made sure of that, bar her bruises obviously, but thank god she was there.

Back