• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much do your rabbits weigh?

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
N and T weigh 2.4 and 2.5kg. My friend keeps calling them massive! I must admit N has fluffed up like there's going to be an Arctic winter, but they're perfectly healthy said the vet!

So yeah, what do yours weigh?

Buckley's healthy range is 1.3kg to 1.5kg. He's a small bunny (he could very well be a slipper haha)

I wouldn't say 2.4/2.5kg is massive. I'd say that's a medium sized bunny size :D

Annabella is 2kg at the moment :oops: she is a right chubbster and just keeps putting on weight, got her on a diet but she just keeps gaining!

Barney is 3.4kg and is underweight, he needs to be at least 3.5kg, maybe more.

Its a nightmare trying to feed one up and dieting the other :roll:

Mine range from 1.8kg for the smallest to 2.8kg for the biggest, but all medium breeds, just some are slightly bigger frame and some are a bit smaller. (I think, thats just off the top of my head though). As in small-medium, medium-medium, and large-medium. Ok its time for me to go to bed......:lol:

King is about 1 kg now, but he's just a little boy at the moment :love:

Sharik is over 5 kgs now, but she does carry incredibly thick (and might I add soft :) ) fur, and she always puts on a bit of weight in preparation for the cold Eastern Ukrainian winter which is fine considering she refuses point blank to be moved into the heated parts of the flat, but prefers instead to hang out in temperatures down to -25 on her balcony :roll:

Max is 3.5kg and a German lop so perfect for his breed.
Jemimah is a lionhead and 1.7kg
Roger is a dutch lionhead cross and 1.95kg.
Lola was 2.2kg and a dorf lop. :):love:

1x Dwarf Lop (Biscuit) 1.97Kg (as of last nights weigh in at the vets)
1x Dwarf Lop X Lionhead, LionLop (Ginger) 1.71Kg (as of last nights weigh in at the vets)

Back