• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues that rehome nationwide

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
I know of honeybunnies but that's it.

Are there any more, and if so can you link me to their available bunnies? (Also can't seem to find honeybunnies available bunnies!)

Specifically looking for a single female for a friend of mine

we have several single females..and also have 7 more ( September and her daughters) who will be speyed over the next week or so :D

we have several single females..and also have 7 more ( September and her daughters) who will be speyed over the next week or so :D

Fab! Do you have a place where we could see them all?

We rehome nationally www.rspca-walsall.org.uk :wave: x

We're having a look through now and she quite likes the look of a few :) Problem is she doesn't want to bond the bunnies and lives about 2.5/3 hours from Walsall, I wonder if that's doable? She can drive so thjat's not too much of a problem it's just the journey up for her existing bunny and then the journey back down with the newly bonded pair... although nothing like a car ride to seal a bond right :roll:

P.S I'll try and give collect+ a ring tomorrow and chase them up, sorry I've been so busy with uni revision that everything else is going in my 'to-do' pile :oops:

Last edited:
Windwhistle Warren in Gloucestershire - cant reccommend them enough. So many rescues didnt get back to me when I contacted them, and most of the ones that did didnt have the insight and knowledge of every single bunny in their care that Alice did, or only had a couple of buns available. Alice has over 100 bunnies and knows each individually, and although my needs were very specific I still had a few to choose between. She was so supportive (and still is) and helped and advised me every step of the way.

Here is her website, although be aware she only has time to put a few buns on there, best way to find out if she has any suitable is to email her.
http://www.windwhistlewarren.org.uk/

Sorry to hijack a bit - but I'm currently searching for a single female and am starting to struggle with local resuces. To those rescues that re-home nationwide and do the bonding, how do the logistics work?

Thank you! :D

these two, Yo-yo and Frisbee will be speyed next week and then each looking for a husbun

yoyofrisbee.jpg

Sorry to hijack a bit - but I'm currently searching for a single female and am starting to struggle with local resuces. To those rescues that re-home nationwide and do the bonding, how do the logistics work?

Thank you! :D

Don't apologise, go ahead :D I'd love to think my random nighttime thread got you a new bunny :love:

Oh also, I think the most common thing is if you want them to bond them you take bunny up to them and then pick them up a week or so later :D Obviously it's better to get one within a few hours, then :shock: Bunny runs can often be arranged too from what I know, if you can't drive or like the look of a bun who's further away :thumb: The forum is very supportive with getting a bun to its new owner :love:

Last edited:
Southampton :wave: (I didn't ask Yaretzi to post this thread btw :lol:)

It was supposed to be covert ops because of the logistics of Hopscotch's ongoing nose abcess and vet visits! :roll: I was just scouting out possible places for you to look!

Don't apologise, go ahead :D I'd love to think my random nighttime thread got you a new bunny :love:

Oh also, I think the most common thing is if you want them to bond them you take bunny up to them and then pick them up a week or so later :D Obviously it's better to get one within a few hours, then :shock: Bunny runs can often be arranged too from what I know, if you can't drive or like the look of a bun who's further away :thumb: The forum is very supportive with getting a bun to its new owner :love:

There are lots of buns that I've seen that would be perfect, but a lot of them are miles away! I could arrange a transport run for petrol money but I would be very nervous handing my boy over to a (almost complete) stranger to go and be bonded :oops:

Back