• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just wondering who is the oldest forum bunny

I have no living golden oldies.

My oldest are 6, which is Sky and Sandy.

Those who are expected to have normal life spans are now all middle aged, so when one gets to old age, all will :lol:

The only ones younger than that are Autumn, Flame and Wish and all are already on more borrowed time than I care to think about.

I think our oldest bunny currently is Smokey, who is at least 9 and a half. We had to have Winston PTS last year at about 12 years old.

My gorgeous old man Totti who celebrated his 10th birthday towards the end of November last year :love:

He is now showing his age as the ear abscess (which he's had for over a year) is taking it's toll and his face has drooped to one side :cry:. He's also skin and bone :cry: and I suspect the bunny cow pats that have appeared since he's been on the oral antibiotics have produced those. So I have concerns that he will now go downhill fast if he's not eating the caecals and therefore getting the nutrition from them :cry:

Whilst ever he has the spirit to go on, I'll do my absolute best for my precious old man :love:

Back