• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sox's boy bits

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:oops: ok i had mowgli neutered at 16weeks, i had locksley neutered at 14 weeks, i don;t remember locksleys bits being particularly big, smallish :oops: :lol:
but sox they are only about peanut size he is 12weeks old tomorrow :oops: yes they are definately there have been since 8weeks but are tiny, so not sure when to get him done, i would of done same as with locklsey. but not sure as they seem small :oops: :lol:

Why not book him in for a check up and see if the vet says he is neuterable.

a vet looked at his bits last weekened when mabel went for her vhd, it was a different, lady she said they are very small but are defo there, she said they could neuter now or wait till 16weeks, i can;t remember locksleys being much bigger though at 14 weeks of age, i want to get him done to sort his litter training out properly, he is learning and not sprayingn anymore, like at first when he arrived, but still does odd puddles on his mats

If the vet has said he is ready and able to be neutered and is healthy enough, then I see no reason to delay it, personally.

If the vet has said he is ready and able to be neutered and is healthy enough, then I see no reason to delay it, personally.

thanks i'll see about booking him in end of next week, im probrably being over protective with him :oops: i treat him like a baby, i go to have a bath and take him in bathroom with me and talk to him :oops: :lol: and then if i need the toilet he follows me and waits for me outside door then we walk back into bedroom together, and if i stand still he stands up and just looks at me, as if to say mummy pick me up :love:

mabel treats him the same too :lol:

I don't think size matters (!), if they have dropped then they can be chopped :D

thanks, it just i saw someones post on not sure if it was this forum or another of bunny bits and i thought wow they huge :oops: :lol:, compared to
sox's peanuts :lol: its a good job he doesn;t understand :lol:

can't recall which bun it was now - but one of ours had the smallest bits the vet had ever seen!!!:oops::oops: . . will ask them all later tonight and see which bun owns up to it!!! [though they are off now!]

thanks, it just i saw someones post on not sure if it was this forum or another of bunny bits and i thought wow they huge :oops: :lol:, compared to
sox's peanuts :lol: its a good job he doesn;t understand :lol:

Parsley's are enormous!! I posted them on here once - people thought I was joking and they were my fingers!!!:oops::oops:

That's how I knew Grim was a boy. He was on the arm of our chair and slipped off and they landed on my hand. I made a funny face and said "Yep, he's a boy." :oops: :lol:

tis sox ere, mummy calling me peanut boy :shock: she naughty, she says im having my peanuts removed a week today :shock: i might cross me legs :lol:

love sox

When Mr was about 15 months his got even BIGGER, so much so I thought something was wrong....turns out the extra space at the new flat made him a very happy boy!!!!

Back