• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love house rabbits!

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
I love sharing my house with Oscar and Jessie, and watching what they get up to. Whether it's binkying around the kitchen, hiding under the chair, washing or flopped out together on the mat :love::love:

I love laying with them and getting licks from Oscar, having Jessie clambering on my knee and hearing them tooth purr when I stroke them :love::love:

I even love when Oscar jumps onto my OH's knee and steals food (apple) of his plate, or the pear out of my mouth :lol::lol:

What do you love about house rabbits?

EVERYTHING :love:

...well, apart from the bill for laying new wallpaper in every room, replacing a settee and an armchair and some minor electric works in the corporate flat I'm in, but that's not just their fault :)

EVERYTHING :love:

...well, apart from the bill for laying new wallpaper in every room, replacing a settee and an armchair and some minor electric works in the corporate flat I'm in, but that's not just their fault :)

:lol::lol:

I'm lucky Oscar and Jessie don't touch anything, they used to be terrible before they were free range 24/7!

hearing them tooth purr when I stroke them :love::love:
Awwwww :) I haven't yet heard bunny purring. Hopefully one day :)

I love the company - having another living creature in the house.

And (usually) the way she surprises me. It can be a bit hair-raising sometimes.
Sometimes she makes me laugh by ending up in unexpected places or doing something inadvertantly silly.

One of the best so far was this, quite recently: I'd just got undressed to have a shower and had put my clothes on the floor outside the bathroom. She must have tried to burrow in them as I saw her emerge a minute later with a pair of pants covering her head and much of her body! It must have been confusing for her but I was helplessly in stitches as she ran along the landing with the pants on her head. They started falling off about three quarters of the way along, then she stopped, and shook them off her back and legs, stepping through one of the holes, with a very disapproving look on her face at such indignity.

Awwwww :) I haven't yet heard bunny purring. Hopefully one day :)

I love the company - having another living creature in the house.

And (usually) the way she surprises me. It can be a bit hair-raising sometimes.
Sometimes she makes me laugh by ending up in unexpected places or doing something inadvertantly silly.

One of the best so far was this, quite recently: I'd just got undressed to have a shower and had put my clothes on the floor outside the bathroom. She must have tried to burrow in them as I saw her emerge a minute later with a pair of pants covering her head and much of her body! It must have been confusing for her but I was helplessly in stitches as she ran along the landing with the pants on her head. They started falling off about three quarters of the way along, then she stopped, and shook them off her back and legs, stepping through one of the holes, with a very disapproving look on her face at such indignity.

:lol::lol::lol:
That is brilliant!! I can see why she wasn't too impressed though :lol:

I love my house bunny too ... even when he wakes me up by landing on my head in the middle of the night! :roll::love:

Back