• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Albert Rexy roo please U/D been to vets

weeble

Little man only nibbled his veg this morning - came home tonight and he refused both pellets and raisins. This is the second time in two weeks :cry: We are off to the vets at 7.50

Such a worry when they stop eating. What did the vet find last time - might it have recurred? Sending loads of vibes...

Such a worry when they stop eating. What did the vet find last time - might it have recurred? Sending loads of vibes...

Nothing just said he was gassy and empty. He wasnt that bad last time he was nibbling a bit still I took im to nip it in the bud really. I wonder if its the wind because it was when we had the high winds at Christmas that he did it last

only just seen hope all is ok now and hes home snuggled im only in work till 12 ish tommorow if he needs watching or anything just text xxx

I've only just seen this Kath; I'm so sorry little Albert is poorly again. :( Lots of vibes coming his way from me. xxx

Well we went to the vets. He couldnt really find anything wrong with him. He felt him tummy, listened to his heart and breathing all were fine. Albert got very stressy though.

He has had the two meta.... injections and Im going to see how he is in a bit.

There must be something in the air ! I'm going through this with Tilly :roll: Hopefully the injections will get Albert back to normal asap xx

Well I have just been to check on him and although he wouldn't come near me he did eat some pellets and raisins

Back