• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What nick names do you call your bunnies?

Nahatalie

Young Bun
I don't know about anyone else, but I am sad have several nick names for each of rabbits. Thought it might be funny to share!

Marzipan - Marzipoo

Truffle - Truffs, Truffskies, Truffy

Collectively I refer to them as The Bum Bums lol. Don't know why!

Bailey gets - Haybales - (Hey, Bails :lol:), Bails and Binky gets Binks.

Together they are the 'girls' hehe x

Madam because Scarlet is a right little madam sometimes, and Scarlet the Unflappable because she is seldom bothered by anything including DH doing "hutch wintering" involving drilling, she sat next to him and watched as if she wanted to have a go herself.

Not really a nickname, but I sometimes call King my "little orange dragon" when I speak to him, as he gets quite angry sometimes :roll:

And the same for Sharik, but she is sometimes referred to as a "little piglet" which she doesn't seem to mind :)

Muffin gets Mufsy, Muffles, Muffin face, Lord Cottonsocks and Sockiemuffin :oops: Furbees real name is snowball but he never really gets called that :lol: Furball, Furbs, Shmosshyface, Fuzz, and Snowsy are his nicknames :oops::lol: Trixie's are Trix, Trickypie, Trickypoos, Muppet....and Chicken or Chicky. Not really sure where it came from, it just suits her :lol: Collectively they are 'The Munchkins' or The Smellies :lol:

>_< yuki bum because I have to clean her bottom a lot due to her health

and yuri pie as I threaten to cook her in a pie >_< (wouldnt really) when she destroys things

mabel - mabs, mabel the sable, mabel the sable set the table, mabel table
sox - soxxy, sockhead, soxxy woxxy,

My boys Oreo and Charlie dont have one but my girls do

Sooty is Sooty Wooty
Mittens is Mitty Moo

Mj is fatty - he got a bit round when on holiday at the in laws :lol: plus FIL couldnt remember their names so they called them fatty and skinny

Bambi gets: Bam, Bam-Bam and flop-a-lop (when she does a big flop)
Wrex is still new but no doubt he'll be getting some nicknames in time :D

Herbie is Herbert Sherbert, Herbie Furby, OH calls him Bertie Boy
Sugar is Sugarbun
Bentley is Bentley Button or Bentley Bobs or Chump (he is as daft as a brush)
Poppy, Pansy & Daisy are called The Flowers or The Flower Girls
Nutmeg is Nutz, Nutty Girl, Meg or Meggie
Pepper is Pepperpot or Pepperoony
Saffron is Saffy

The pet who has the more than his fair share of silly names is my cat Humbug......Humbuggeroony, Humbugster, Bugster, Buggy, Humb, Humbuggle, Humburglar. :oops:

:)
Monty = mon mon, montgomery
Audrey = Audie or Audie girlie

Beanie (gp) = beans, beanster, beanie babs

Beau is monkey, munkel, or monkey-man or mummy's special boy :oops: If anyone heard me speak to him, I swear I would die...(said in a baby voice) Where's my monkey man? as oo beend a good boy for mummy? as oo? Whatchooa been doin? (then I do him replying too) Oh mummy, I has beend such a good boy today, I has! :oops:

Jack gets called munchkin, monkey, jaconelli, jackson, jacky poo, captain jack. No wonder he's confused!

Back