• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Off to the vets... News :D

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...and for once - it's for Biscuit!

VHD Jab and basic teeth check as they could see some spurs last time he was checked - nothing to cause me any alarm yet, but may be due another dental soon.

Good Luck :)

I think Lucky's teeth should be checked soon too as last time they were growing a bit since they were burred.

Have.. fun? I hope his teeth haven't got any worse :)

We Passed :D

There is signs that they could spur off anytime soon, but right now, they aren't doing any damage or bad at all.

Ginger had a checkup too and they are very happy with her progress :D To the point, that they said in a month or so, if her tummy issues settle down, we can discuss possibly trying a myxi vaccination :D Her teeth are showing slight spurring, but nothing majro yet, but we expect that!

That is NEWS people, woop!

Glad you got good news about Biscuit's teeth, and hope he is fine after the VHD. Very encouraging news re. Ginger! :D

We Passed :D

There is signs that they could spur off anytime soon, but right now, they aren't doing any damage or bad at all.

Ginger had a checkup too and they are very happy with her progress :D To the point, that they said in a month or so, if her tummy issues settle down, we can discuss possibly trying a myxi vaccination :D Her teeth are showing slight spurring, but nothing majro yet, but we expect that!

That is NEWS people, woop!

Yay for Biccye but :shock: for Ginger!

That sounds like pretty good news all round; I'm really pleased for both bunnies. :D

Congratulations Graham it's obviously because of you and your vets that Ginger's improving :)

Thank you, that's really kind of you to say :)

Talked to my wife about it last night, i actually cried at the idea :oops:

I never thought Ginger would be able to be vaccinated. It's amazing that its even been brought up. I'm not going to get my hopes up on a fully vaccinated bunny, but this is a definate positive - a step in the right direction for Ginger. It's amazing, it really is. Nobody will quite realise the feelings going on in me right now! :love: :D :thumb:

I caught my breath seeing the thread title but I must say it sounds like wonderful news! :)
Please give some extra snuggles to both buns for me and well done, you! :D

Back