• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ra....few more pics on day 2...

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
Couldn't resist posting a few more of Ra today, on his 2nd day of being a housebun......he's getting cheekier and bolder for sure....

004-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

Great shots! :thumb:

Is that his base in the corner?

Well its got his litter tray and water bowl in there, but apart from that he's not going in it. At night, or when I'm out I use the puppy pen panels to block off the bottom of the room for him, until I know I can trust him not to trash the place!
I was going to use the crate at night, but despite it being a 48" he half fills it just standing in there, so I couldn't consider locking him in:lol:

Spenser has that size of crate. We tried shutting him in and night but he rattled the crate so persistantly that he now freeranges in my room and he is only shut in if we are all out of the house. Sometimes I wake up with him landing on my head. :shock:

Hope all continues well for Ra the housebun. :thumb:

Spenser has that size of crate. We tried shutting him in and night but he rattled the crate so persistantly that he now freeranges in my room and he is only shut in if we are all out of the house. Sometimes I wake up with him landing on my head. :shock:

Hope all continues well for Ra the housebun. :thumb:

These buns have us so well sussed:lol::lol::lol:

Ah he looks like he has settled into the life of a house bun nicely,is he a continental ?
I have two british giants but they live outside ,he must be very well behaved ,my two house bunnies would dig holes in the chair and carpet and strip the walls for you :roll:

Ah he looks like he has settled into the life of a house bun nicely,is he a continental ?
I have two british giants but they live outside ,he must be very well behaved ,my two house bunnies would dig holes in the chair and carpet and strip the walls for you :roll:

Yes he's a conti.

Fortunately he was already litter trained in his shed, and the pair of them were always very clean.Since being in the house has used his litter tray for all his business. I've even seen him run all the way from the kitchen, through the hall and down into the conservatory to get to his litter tray.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't start testing his teeth on the furniture.....if he does I'd need a serious rethink....:?

Please keep posting pics of Ra, we love him in my house. My teenage kids can't get over the size of him. I think their dream would be to have a Ra of their own. Maybe one day!:D

Yes he's a conti.

Fortunately he was already litter trained in his shed, and the pair of them were always very clean.Since being in the house has used his litter tray for all his business. I've even seen him run all the way from the kitchen, through the hall and down into the conservatory to get to his litter tray.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't start testing his teeth on the furniture.....if he does I'd need a serious rethink....:?

One of mine has climbed up onto the kitchen chairs and ripped all the leather off :evil:,they are very clean though lol

Back