• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

teach n treat game

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
got this for the bunnies, mabel the clever girl done level 1 after 5mins, sox bless him doesn;t have a clue what to do, he still young and small :lol:
not doing level 2 for mabel yet, will try and get sox up on the idea of what to do :lol:

Aww, clever girl! :love: I'm sure Sox will get the hang of it too eventually! I'm getting one of these for my buns too, I think Bella especially would be really good at it :D

oh yes at first mabel was trying to pick it up and throw it till it clicked and she thought oh i do this and slide it :lol: i think sox being small is making it harder for him, as mabel is bigger and stronger to move things around

oh i got it for £4-99 too, many thanks to my bridge bunny rosie who got a £5 voucher off PAH as she on bag for life :thumb:

Back