• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT help for YVETTE. Please can anyone help ?

I expect that's because loads of people would really like to help, but like me they live hundreds of miles from both places mentioned. :( Hopefully someone will log in soon who can help. :wave:

I agree with Tinsel, plus your post didn't really require a response, just a click on another thread. There isn't much to say in reply to this. I am right near Tinsel so also can't help. Sorry.

Bad timing for us too.

Doesn't seem like many members are around Middlesex/London. I don't think OH would mind a few hours journey but we couldn't go all the way to Devon.

I haven't even packed for Oz yet. I need to buy some summer clothes.

Could it be broken into two stages perhaps? Really frustrating when there's a bun and a home but they're miles away from each other. I'm currently in this situation with Falcon and it's dragged on for weeks. :(

The bit of the journey I could do is already covered.

I viewd the Falcon thread too, but as far as I can tell there won't be an M1 stretch I can help with cos the going t'other way

I am south of bristol but cannot help with transport!

I posted in the other thread tho, if I can help either by being a swap over place or holding place i will! x

Could it be broken into two stages perhaps? Really frustrating when there's a bun and a home but they're miles away from each other. I'm currently in this situation with Falcon and it's dragged on for weeks. :(

Your having Falcon. I didn't know. How wonderful. :love:

I am in Cambridge and can always do an hour or so either north/south/east or west. Plus I can 'hold' for a night or two.

But not sure whether thats any help???

Back