• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit help needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

caringck

Young Bun
AGE- NOT SURE BUT I GUESS 1 Month.
HOBBIES- EATING AND WHEN LET FREE, GOING INTO THE CORNERS AND COMING OUT :p .
Living- ALONE.

Guys Please tell me when Should I get it neutered so that It doesn't bring the 2012's disaster in my home? *** heard by people that bunnies get naughty @ 4-5 months. Not only Naughty, They get angry and Bad. ( Is it true? ) .
And NEUTERING WILL HELP FOR SURE????

Here, My vet is charging $20 for Neuter surgery. ( ITS A GOVERNMENT PETS HOSPITAL SO THE RATE IS SO LOW) ..
PLEASE TELL ME.

AND WHEN THE BUNNIES GET BIG, THEY STILL HAVE THREAT FROM CATS?
-THANX.

AGE- NOT SURE BUT I GUESS 1 Month.
HOBBIES- EATING AND WHEN LET FREE, GOING INTO THE CORNERS AND COMING OUT :p .
Living- ALONE.

Guys Please tell me when Should I get it neutered so that It doesn't bring the 2012's disaster in my home? *** heard by people that bunnies get naughty @ 4-5 months. Not only Naughty, They get angry and Bad. ( Is it true? ) .
And NEUTERING WILL HELP FOR SURE????

Neutering will not guarantee that behaviour will change, but it often stops hormonal behaviour, such as spraying, circling, honking, territorial behavioural aggression. It stops bunny being controlled by his hormones and can live his life and show his personality.

Here, My vet is charging $20 for Neuter surgery. ( ITS A GOVERNMENT PETS HOSPITAL SO THE RATE IS SO LOW) ..
PLEASE TELL ME.

Thats a very good price if thats US $ i would guess, as Neuter surgery here can cost in excess of 50 GBP. Ensure the vet is rabbit savvy and that you are happy with the vet that will be performing the operation.

AND WHEN THE BUNNIES GET BIG, THEY STILL HAVE THREAT FROM CATS?

I'm not sure what you mean by this, but will take a stab. You mean, are rabbits under threat from cats when they are fully grown? If so, of course. Rabbits are prey animals, cats are predators. Some rabbits get on with cats, some dont at all. Some end up living with cats without a problem, but others end up getting hurt, or worse, in certain situations. Cat's should never be allowed to interact with rabbits, without supervision, in my opinion.-THANX.

Your thread is slightly confusing, but i'll do my best to answer.

Please see my answers in red.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Hi
Usually you should get them neutered/ spayed when they are around 3-4months old, my rabbit Lucy was very moody and agressive but since we got her spayed her behavior has changed dramatically she can still be moody but its definitively worth getting he/she done

Hi
Usually you should get them neutered/ spayed when they are around 3-4months old, my rabbit Lucy was very moody and agressive but since we got her spayed her behavior has changed dramatically she can still be moody but its definitively worth getting he/she done

Female buns should be 5-6 months old when spayed ;)

Back