• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Biscuit am dizaprooving!

amysb86

Alpha Buck
at the hoomins calinz meh Dopzy!! jus cuz i rundzes in to fings sometimz hmph!!

DSCF0022.jpg

Ohhh bit off topic but is that ceramic bowl with paw prints on the one from pound land/world ? As I was going to buy a couple but wanted to know if they would last and if they were light enough for buns to tip over

Oh my!!!! You really look mad.

they doez alwasis laffin at meh:evil: (i sumtimz tend notz to looks wherez i iz goinz and bumps my headsy on fings and da meanzis hoomins laff at meh!!)

but thenz they does picks meh up for da cuddlz :love::love:

Ohhh bit off topic but is that ceramic bowl with paw prints on the one from pound land/world ? As I was going to buy a couple but wanted to know if they would last and if they were light enough for buns to tip over

yes it is best one i have brought they dont fling this one at each other lol, also have lots of their blankets they wash really well :wave:

yes it is best one i have brought they dont fling this one at each other lol, also have lots of their blankets they wash really well :wave:

Ooh I'm pound land obsessed get my tarpaulin, litter trays, flowerpots, herb seeds and other things from their for my pets from their :thumb: never tried their blankets don't know why but will grab a few next time

Back