• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie and Bubbles doing cute

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
DSCF6310.jpg

DSCF6304.jpg

Alfie moved in this one :roll::roll:
DSCF6286.jpg

Chinning my shoe. :love: Please pretend the bright pink sock doesn't exist. Thank you! :lol:
DSCF6314-1.jpg

DSCF6299.jpg

Bubbles didn't feel much like doing cute today, so only a few of her this time
DSCF6312.jpg

DSCF6305.jpg

DSCF6291.jpg

Thank you for looking. :love:

I know where they live too ... but it's a bit too far. I'm sure the kennel is well-alarmed.

Bubbles is too cute even when she's not really in the mood. :love:

I'm closer...and know where they live ;)

I've, erm, *cough* moved since you last visited. *cough, lies through teeth* :lol::lol:

I think Alfie loves my shoes because I wear them when I'm squishing stray bunny poops into the lawn. :mrgreen:

:shock: gorgeous buns...must bunny nap! :lol: don't suppose they reside near Lakeside Shopping Centre?! :D:lol:

I'm coming to get you....

Thank you for sharing so much Karen. I love bubbles face, she's so grumpy! :love:

I love bubbles face, she's so grumpy! :love:

She looks like a right moody sour puss :lol: but she's actually very sweet. :love: And thank you for giving me a nudge to take some photos (even if I did end up with a cold bum from sitting on the path too long :roll::lol:)

Back