• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay experts

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
I have made my first order off the hay experts its due to arrive tomorrow ^____________^

I am so excited! I bought some matching bowls as I have decided to switch from the water bottle to a water bowl, some herbal treats, lots of different hays I cant wait to give them to Yuki and Yuri :D

I love the hay experts too...infact we had our latest delivery this morning! I'm constantly ordering from them! Hope your buns enjoy their treats! :)

I meant to say my buns drink loads more from their bowls than they ever did from the bottle! :)

Ooh, I am having trouble getting my dental bun to eat hay, I need a soft tasty hay to get her back into it..can you give copy & paste the site on here for me?

Aww thank you, you know a soft, nice smelling & tasty one..as I only found her on monday so I have no idea of her history, I don't know if she has ever seen hay before..but her inscisors aren't aligned properly..but she only had a check up on tuesday & her teeth were okay then, & then again it could be that she has had a rough time..which type of hay should I go for as I have no idea?

Aww thank you, you know a soft, nice smelling & tasty one..as I only found her on monday so I have no idea of her history, I don't know if she has ever seen hay before..but her inscisors aren't aligned properly..but she only had a check up on tuesday & her teeth were okay then, & then again it could be that she has had a rough time..which type of hay should I go for as I have no idea?

hum..... each bun is different and likes different things some herbage might coax her.

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Hay...130/Herbal+Hay.34/Birch+Bark+Herbage.639.html

or

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Hay....130/Herbal+Hay.34/Chamomile+Herbage.565.html

what id suggest buying is this though https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Hays,+Grasses+%2526+Herbs.4/Select+by+Hay+Type.130/Sample+Pack.23/
its a sample pack of all different hays and you can find the one she likes ^_^

Defo gonna get samples, thank you :)

I'd get some from www.hayforpets.co.uk as well, unrivalled hay in my opinion, Barney my dental (and fussy!) bun loves the Timothy and Rye from them, different to any other hay I've found. Plus its a considerably smaller dent in my pocket than my £40 a month hay bill feeding him on just treat hays before! He did turn his nose up at the samples though, but loved the big bags :roll:

Mixing herbs into the hay can help. And have you tried readigrass? It should be given unlimited but most buns seem to love it, so can be given to up her fibre intake - grass is good like hay for teeth wear.

I haven't as of yet..I am ordering some friday as that is when I get paid, my other two aren't fussy at all, but I found this girl on monday, still haven't been able to find her owners..if they haven't turned up by monday I'm keeping her..as me & my vet seems to think shes been dumped due to dental problems..as she has perfectly white feet & it has been raining so she can't of been out for long... But trust me to find the bloody rabbit with dental problems, I don't mind though as she is so brave, she is so friendly towards me already..I thought she would take ages to come round, but she hasn't. Bless the brave little girl.

I haven't as of yet..I am ordering some friday as that is when I get paid, my other two aren't fussy at all, but I found this girl on monday, still haven't been able to find her owners..if they haven't turned up by monday I'm keeping her..as me & my vet seems to think shes been dumped due to dental problems..as she has perfectly white feet & it has been raining so she can't of been out for long... But trust me to find the bloody rabbit with dental problems, I don't mind though as she is so brave, she is so friendly towards me already..I thought she would take ages to come round, but she hasn't. Bless the brave little girl.

awwww thats wonderful that she has warmed to you so well

hope for a good outcome with her ^_^

Thank you. She is a genuinely lovely rabbit...I found her on a car park...she didn't even run away when I approached her..

I agree with Nessar Hay4pets is amazing hay! :thumb: My buns adore their meadow hay and love the timothy&rye too :) Its really reasonable too when you think that postage is incuded too...the customer service is great aswel from there and mine normaly arrives the next day! :) I had a bag of timothy and rye that was a bit brown half way down the bag and they sent me a whole new bag.

I order all their dried herbs, treats, toys, green oat hay and readigrass from the hay experts! They have an amazing range of dried herbs :thumb: I also ordered a big sack of pellets from them this time too :)

sowwi it took so long cleaned out the buns, took the dog for a walk and then tidied up a bit lol

IMG01563-20120105-1526.jpg

IMG01568-20120105-1531.jpg

IMG01566-20120105-1529.jpg

^_^ hehehe

Back