• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Ted is such a cheeky boy

martlou

Warren Veteran
We have a bucket in the kitchen with a few carrots in that OH dug up from garden the other day. When I got home tonight there was a trail of mud and roots across the kitchen and dining room floor, which stopped on Ted and Rosie's blanket :lol::lol:

We've just caught him now s t r e t c h i n g up to try and steal a mini roll :lol::lol:

Here's a pic when he was on a similar mission not long after we got him...

tincupboardvsmall.jpg

He's such a little monkey :love:

I definitely think we should have a LITTLE TED lookalike thread! Any buns with a squooshy face can apply x

Bless him! :love:He looks very slimline - is he getting into training for the Bunny Olympics?

He does on that pic, we'd not had him long then and he's filled out a bit since. He's perfect weight according to the vet though :love: The cupboard isn't normally so full of goodies either, I just feel the need to point that out :lol::lol:

Back