• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone else had this happen???

MichG

Mama Doe
Last night I had a dream that Isabelle had flystrike so when I fed the buns this morning I picked her up just to check and she had a big old bite wound where her scent gland is.
Weird as I would not have picked her up and checked this morning if I hadn't had that dream! Antibiotics and metacam and keeping it clean.

Anyone else had that happen?

Yes. Several times in different ways.

The worst two were when I was 12 and we got a trio of girls. I dreamt Skippy was lying flat on her side and was dying, and when I went outside the next morning, there she was. I then had the exact same dream about Smudge, only Smudge 'only' lost use of her back legs, and again, it happened, but she recovered, she didn't die.

I knew Flash was going to die and exactly how he would look, and he did, and I also knew Moon was going to die. (both 5-6 weeks prior to death, and both completely healthy). I think those were images though, not dreams.

Back