• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Love

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
I went outside earlier to clean bunnies' litter tray, give more hay and change water and it was awful torrential rain and torrential wind I got wet through and hands and feet went numb. But it was so all worth it when I saw Bee groom Bumble for ages in fact I just stood there watching instead of going in. Isn't bunny love just the best! :love: At one point he had 2 paws on either side of Bumble's head to steady her while grooming her

Ruthie xxx

Oh that's so sweet :love: Rosie will never groom Ted I'm afraid, he does all the giving and she does all the taking bless him :)

Bee is normally the one who grooms Bumble. I occasionally see Bumble grooming Bee- I guess it's beause Bumble's the dominant one. Bee seems quite happy to groom her though! I saw Bumble groom Bee on christmas day she must have known it was christmas

Ruthie xxx

Back