• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so excited!!! OH bought me a bunny cam!!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
It was my birthday on Sunday and I got loads of nice prezzies, but Sam my OH said there was still one to come as he'd ordered it off the Internet. It arrived yesterday, a wireless webcam for me to put in the buns kennel, I'll be able to watch them from anywhere in the world!!! I'm just so excited, I can't wait to install it at the weekend!! :D :D :D

It was my birthday on Sunday and I got loads of nice prezzies, but Sam my OH said there was still one to come as he'd ordered it off the Internet. It arrived yesterday, a wireless webcam for me to put in the buns kennel, I'll be able to watch them from anywhere in the world!!! I'm just so excited, I can't wait to install it at the weekend!! :D :D :D

Ooooh - I want one (or two). Can you get them anywhere?

I've got two of these so I can check what the buns are up to when I'm at work.
I bought mine off eBay. They are D-Link wireless cameras with infra-red for night vision.

It's a Tenvis one, he got it from eBay for £42. He just typed in wireless cam and then checked them all out to see which he thought was best. We haven't tried it yet, so will let you know what it's like! It has infrared so you can see in the dark too! And it picks up sound if you want to listen! I'm just so chuffed! :D

It's a Tenvis one, he got it from eBay for £42. He just typed in wireless cam and then checked them all out to see which he thought was best. We haven't tried it yet, so will let you know what it's like! It has infrared so you can see in the dark too! And it picks up sound if you want to listen! I'm just so chuffed! :D

Im jealous.....

Oooh - I definitely want one . . . tell us if its good. Especially as one of the wild buns only comes out at night so we never see him:lol: Pippin and Harebell (the other wilds) come out in the day but Peasgood Nonsuch will only come out of his tunnel at dawn and in the late eve after dark . . . and then only of we are not there . . .

Its like having a 'pretend' invisible pet:lol::lol:

PS does it need an electric supply or is it battery driven? What model is it???? Really want one . . . (or 7 to be precise!!)

oooh now i hadnt thought of this. i could do with one to ease my suspicions about the neighbours dog that im sure visits the buns :/
hope to see footage of your buns soon then :p

Back